March 5, 2013

Body Cleansing Juice Feast Day 9

Spring is here...

Spring is in the air; at least it is here on the California Central Coast. The kiddos and I spent most of our time outside playing and rearranging our potted geraniums and daydreamed about my vegetable garden.

Growing my own veggies

I love fresh, organic, locally grown produce. We've considered growing our own veggies for a while, but because of lack of time, we didn't act on it until now.

This weekend, Finally, I will be planting some lettuce, chard, parsley, cilantro, cauliflower and beets. I will sow some seeds as well, kale, celery, fennel, zucchini, Swiss chard and collards. I am so excited about this and because I couldn't wait until this weekend, I spread some lettuce seeds in one of my containers in the front yard.


Review of my day

On my ninth day, everything stabilized. I feel refreshed, clear-headed, and enjoying a sense of inner peace. Tomorrow is my last day, and I'm looking forward to having a great, big, colorful salad.





Juice 1

Body Cleanser Juice






Juice 2

Freshly squeezed grapefruit.
24 ounces


Juice 3

Green Juice

48 ounces




No comments:

Post a Comment