February 26, 2013

Body Cleansing Juice Feast Day 3

My husband was kind enough today to prepare my morning and dinner juice for me. I started my day with the Spicy Green Juice, but because of a pretty busy day, I was not able to prepare as much juice as I did on my previous days.

My baby girl has only been sleeping 3 to 4 hours at a time, which leads me to believe that my milk supply did in fact decline and she's getting hungry more frequently. Because of this, I was a little more tired than usual, but as I started my day, I regained energy. My mental clarity has slightly improved, although that should get better on the fifth and sixth day.


Juice 1

Spicy Green Juice

2 cucumbers
6 celery stalks
1/2 bunch watercress.

Juice cucumbers and celery in your juicer. Add juice and watercress to your high speed blender and run it until watercress is liquefied.


Juice 2

Freshly squeezed 24 ounces of orange juice.


Juice 3

Carrot Juice
48 ounces.
Click here to see recipe in a previous post.



Juice 4

Go Green Juice

4 ounces of spinach
4 ounces of dandelion greens
3 celery stalks
1 cucumber

Juice ingredients in your juicer. Start with the leaves, then celery and cucumber. It makes 12 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment